How to Write Killer Papers
Graduating from high school? Already an undergrad but struggling with writing papers? Find it easy to start but quickly your efforts fizzle out? Feel overwhelmed or uncertain how to get started and develop an idea over 10-15 pages? And no matter how hard you try, you never quite hit the mark or the grades?
If these questions describe your experience, then this short workshop is for you. It is designed to show that anyone can learn how to write strong papers, of any length. You will learn how to think about how to write, how to set up a strong thesis for a winning argument, how to apply modes, time-frames, topic sentences, rhetorical devices, and more …
By transforming your relationship with writing, this 3-hour workshop will empower you with practical skills, regardless of your field, to show that you too can write killer papers. Studying is a wonderful opportunity to develop as a person, so don’t let anything stand in your way …
The workshops are given live (no recording), via Zoom every Friday afternoon. The price is only $69.00 (USD).
- March 31, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- April 14, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- April 21, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- April 28, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- May 05, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- May 12, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- May 19, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- May 26, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)
- June 02, 2023 from 2 to 5 (EST)